Lithuania crypto license
The crypto license is the formal authorization to operate a controlled virtual currency corporation. Getting a cryptocurrency license is an essential step for crypto firms delivering cryptocurrency – related transactions in Lithuania.
100+ Partners Worldwide
The importance crypto license in Lithuania
Crypto license is a digital currency alternative that enables consumers to carry out payment systems using money saved on a card or phone, as well as storage and retrieval over the Internet.
Years of Experience
Benefits of obtaining a crypto license in Lithuania
Lithuania has emerged as a new hub for businesses focusing on global financial markets. Lithuania is appealing to big multinational lenders as well as financial technology start-ups due to its corporation administrative attitude and much cheaper application, licensing, and maintenance costs for financial companies. Further benefits include:
- Convenience. Way of summarizing standards and procedure bureaucracy. As a consequence, the firm will merely be registered in the relevant register, with no requirement for supporting paperwork or other bureaucratic features.
- Reasonable prices. You simply need to invest for company formation, authorized capital, and paperwork processing and submitting.
- There are no residence restrictions for business executives and shareholders.
- Dates start at three weeks.
- Distant registration approach. The 15% corporation tax rate is among the lowest in the EU.
- There is no need for local employees to incorporate a Lithuanian corporation offshore.